- Food Reviews
- By Cuisine
- African Cuisine
- American & Southern Cuisine
- Asian Cuisine
- British Cuisine
- Contemporary Cuisine
- European Cuisine
- French Cuisine
- Greek Cuisine
- Italian Cuisine
- Mediterranean Cuisine
- Mexican Cuisine
- Middle Eastern Cuisine
- Modern Australian Cuisine
- Scandinavian Cuisine
- South American
- Spanish Cuisine
- Desserts and/or Chocolate
- By Location
- Melbourne CBD
- North Melbourne
- Inner Southern Suburbs
- Inner South-Eastern Suburbs
- Inner North-Western Suburbs
- Eastern and South East Suburbs
- Western Suburbs
- Regional Victoria
- Bar, Coffee, Tea or Other Beverages
- By Cuisine
- Home Cooked
- Cakes & Other Bakes
- American Recipes
- Chinese Recipes
- English Recipes
- French Recipes
- Indonesian Recipes
- Italian Recipes
- Japanese Recipes
- Korean Recipes
- Malaysian Recipes
- Mediterranean Recipes
- Mexican Recipes
- Middle Eastern Recipes
- Spanish Recipes
- Thai Recipes
- Vietnamese Recipes
- Salads & Vegetarian Recipes
- Contemporary Recipes
- Holiday Recipes
- Les Petit Truffe
- The Kitchen Files
- Recipe Box
Of all things to think about today as I was drifting off in my afternoon nap.
It was that I’m a very lucky girl.
For the past 8 years or so, I’ve had the Boy looking after me and spoiling me whenever I get cranky.
But then, flashback… My Big Sis was looking [...]Continue Reading →
Reminiscing about your Brown Eyes… with Lady GaGa crooning in the background. Really.
Why did you have to tell me?
Why could you not just leave it be?
Why dig it all up and stir it all up?
I want to be looking into the depths of your eyes again. I want to [...]Continue Reading →
Bad day, by Fuel, not Daniel Powter.
I had a bad night. A night fuelled with self pitying and abject misery. My only voice of reason (when did it get that way) gone and I allowed myself to listen to the vicious thoughts and memories in my head.
I thought I’d feel [...]Continue Reading →
Am I the only one to feel this way. Will I ever have peace from this feeling? From what I’ve done.. what we’ve done.
The night air is hot against my skin. Hot breath mingles and the windows mist up.
The night time rendezvous… the afternoon quick fixes…
What happened to us? I’ve [...]Continue Reading →
9 long years. Somehow it seems that time passed by in a blink of an eye.
1st of February. I always remember your birthday, ‘cos it’s a public holiday. Every public holiday that comes by, I [...]Continue Reading →
The sweet aroma of local grounded Malaysian coffee assails the senses… Screaming into my scent cells… “WAKE UP WAKE UP!!!”
Sometimes, you wake up feeling all positive and that everything you do will make sense or at least make sense at some point, to someone, at some place. And that someone at some [...]Continue Reading →
Not a care in the world. Just us sitting down and talking about our lives and the week that went by.
One new addition to our weekly meeting. Happy faces. Different backgrounds, united with a common situation and my love for chocolate.
One with a new start, one with new options, one with [...]Continue Reading →
Gossip… girlie talk. I can’t believe I miss that. It’s nice to have friends around yourself. Take away the worries, stress and pain from life.
Good to see you too. Good to offload my feelings on what’s been happening lately. Thank you for listening.
The many aisles in the Asian Grocery provide such [...]Continue Reading →
- Jess on Wine Food Farmgate Trail: Cherry Picking at Red Hill Cherry Farm, VIC & Family Pass Giveaway!!!
- Maggie on Wine Food Farmgate Trail: Cherry Picking at Red Hill Cherry Farm, VIC & Family Pass Giveaway!!!
- Michelle @ The Bakeanista on Wine Food Farmgate Trail: Cherry Picking at Red Hill Cherry Farm, VIC & Family Pass Giveaway!!!
- Daisy@Nevertoosweet on Haigh’s Chocolates – The Jolly Christmas Special
- Daisy@Nevertoosweet on Jimmy Grants @ Fitzroy, VIC – Spread the Souva Love
- ▼2013 (139)
- ▼December (5)
- Wine Food Farmgate Trail: Cherry Picking at Red Hill Cherry Farm, VIC & Family Pass Giveaway!!!
- Singapore Airlines Wine Tutorial @ Vue de Monde, Rialto, Melbourne CBD
- Jimmy Grants @ Fitzroy, VIC - Spread the Souva Love
- Haigh's Chocolates - The Jolly Christmas Special
- Yuzu Fried Chicken Recipe - Lemon Chicken's Long Lost Cousin
- ►November (13)
- ►October (10)
- ►September (13)
- ►August (12)
- ►July (13)
- ►June (13)
- ►May (13)
- ►April (13)
- ►March (15)
- ►February (9)
- ►January (10)
- ▼December (5)
- ►2012 (161)
- ►2011 (169)
- ►2010 (144)
- ►2009 (219)
- ►2007 (7)
- ▼2013 (139)